Are you looking for the top Tourist Attractions in Australia for your Australian trip? Obviously, you will be planning your holidays in Australia. The most beautiful country ever in the world for the holidays. Spend your honeymoon in Australia, bachelors party in Australa. After all, spend your good times of holidays with family in this beautiful country. Australia is calling you to experience the special destination that you never need to miss. Obviously, the best country for the voyagers to pick the best time in their life.
Top 7 Best Tourist Attractions in Australia
- Cable Beach, Broome – Cable Beach is the most popular and also famous for its camel rides on the shore. Oh wow 😮 Those who want to experience a motorized ride can prefer to cross the dirt in 4-wheel-drive transportation preferably.
- Great Barrier Reef – Yes, this is one of the top attractions for marine explorers as well as for scuba divers is the world’s most extended barrier reef system. Moreover, it is well known as the Great Barrier Reef and the people are just living to explore. The most excellent way to traverse the Reef is by one of the copious boat cruises that race along the polar coast of Queensland.
- Fraser Island – Explore Queensland with a beautiful island that brings down all your stress. Fraser Island is real fun with family or with friends, freshwater lakes and also the comely colored sand cliffs look amazing. People who visit Australia, never miss the beauty of Fraser Island.
- Sydney Opera House – Encircled by the enchanting scenery of the Sydney Harbour as well as the Royal Botanic Gardens, furthermore the famous Opera House in Sydney is the unity of Australia’s most prominent landmarks.
- Purnululu National Park – With rocks and greeneries, this Purnululu National Park is a great experience for all the tourists. Lakhs of tourists are coming every month to visit this beautiful park and it is a unique tourist attraction while comparing with any spot in Australia.
- Whitsunday Islands – Not like Fraser Island, Whitsunday Islands is a somewhat deserted island, however, the best tourist attraction. Photography in the sense of any special event, it’s a great spot. Also for the voyagers, it’s a great experience the Whitsunday Islands for sure.
- Uluru/Ayers Rock – Would you like to explore some photoshoots during wintertime? Uluru/Ayers Rock in Australia for the best place to camp out’s and more. This large sandstone structure stands more than 1,100 feet and it’s a really good experience for tourists.
Find more travel ideas and lifestyle choices from here, keep subscribed to Berauz. Get alerted with interesting stories and news updates, keep subscribed to our notification for the same.